Skip to form

City of Grand Junction



Construction Within Public Right of Way

A Permit for Construction Within Public Right-of-Way is required for any work within the City of Grand Junction public right-of-way. Right-of-way includes public streets, curbs, gutters, sidewalks, alleys, and utility easements. Types of work that are affected include, but are not limited to, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water lines, irrigation lines, curb & gutter, sidewalk, driveway changes, utility work, and any activity that impedes or obstructs vehicular traffic or pedestrian movement.

A cost of $60.00 is due with the submission of this application. You will also need to attach the following documents:

  1. Performance/Warranty Guarantee
  2. City approved construction drawing/plan with map indicating location of work
  3. Traffic Control Plan provided by a professional traffic control company.
There are links to information on * Permit Provision Requirements * and * Allowed Lane Closures * in the upper right hand section of the application.

For further information please call 970-250-8236 .
Thank you!
By continuing I agree that I am willing to complete a digital version of the document(s) and that information about my user session will be stored.
*Allowed Lane Closures Link**Permit Provisions Requirement Link*
*City Limits Address Check*
Signature HereClick to Sign
02/28/2024Click to Sign
Signature HereBilly Foster Will Sign Here

Create Your Signature

Please fill in your name and email and then either draw or type your signature below.


Signature Type

Type Draw Upload Custom
Clear Signature

Signature will be applied to the page. You will have a chance to review after signing.

Check this box to continue


Additional Signatures Required

Performance/Warranty Guarantee Click Here to Upload
City Approved Construction Drawing/Plan Click Here to Upload